Challenge 8: Amanda Todd R.I.P

Amanda Todd is a 15 year old girl, she was the same as any other girl in the world. But she had a secret. Two years ago Amanda and her friends were on a video cam, she was young and stupid at the time. She didnt know that there was preditors who were watching her. As she was on the video cam, she flashed.

About a year later, a stranger messaged her on Facebook telling her to flash and send a picture.  He knew her hometown, adress, her house and her school. Then she sent the picture. The stranger sent it to one person, then that person sent it to another person, then in a short matter of time everyone she knew had seen the picture.

Once everyone found out she was getting bullied. Not just teasing but physical, cyber and right to her face! She had had enough. She drank bleech so she could get out of all the pain. Her parents sent her to the hospital, and she lived.

When people found out that she lived, they were mad and everyone was saying that she should have died and she didnt derserve to live. She got really sick. To the point where she wanted to comit suiced. She just couldnt take it much longer.

Then, she posted a video of her whole story of bulling and exactly what happend, including a fight she had with another girl. She used cards for telling her story story. She tried killing her self  again and again but it didnt work.

A while after the video, her parents found her in her room. She had hung her self.

R.I.P Amanda Todd <3

Image Source: Toronto Sun

Challenge 8

4 comments to Challenge 8: Amanda Todd R.I.P

1. alexandrav110gst says:

Natalie,

I really thought your post about Amanda Todd was very good and I like that you told why she commited suicide.
    I can`t believe anybody would do that to themselves. I think she should of told somebody what happened so they could help her instead of keeping it to herself and going through all of the pain.

Alexandra
    http://www.alexandrav110gst.edublogs.org

2. chloep4gv says:

Nice background!!